Staying covid safe
It’s great to be back and operating again. We have made many positive changes to our Covid Safety plan and with your assistance in following the public health orders and above “Conditions of Entry” we will breeze through these challenging times and get to enjoy Bello Markets every 3rd Saturday of the month.
Your patience, respect and sensibility are much appreciated.
Visitors to our market please:
Stallholders to our market please:
- create your own Covid Safety Plan
- Read the Covid-19 Safety Information for stallholders here
- Have sanitizer at front of your stall for visitors to use
- Create signs showing visitors how many can enter your stall (2 per 3m, 4 per 6m)
- Create 1.5m distancing positions on ground for visitors to stand (food stalls)
- Encourage visitors to look but don’t touch unless buying
- Disinfect your surafces and products throughout the day (spray works well)
- Remind visitors to 1.5m distance when queing
- Do not offer samples of your food
There are only 3 gates open to the public
- A gate on Church St
- C gate on Park St
- E gate on Ford St
- These gates will be halved with an entry on one side and exit on other.
- Sanitiser stations are set up at each main gate so please use before entering
- Sanitiser is set up at front of each stall so please use before touching products
- Some areas are one way so please walk in the right direction to avoid congestion
- Please follows other signs around park
- Please don’t gather in groups and when you buy food take it away to a larger area (oval)
- The markets crew are stationed at various locations around park to assist where needed
- See map below for entries and exits.
- Our park is around 30,000sqm so we can safely accommodate 5,000-6,000 people at our market sticking to 4m sq rule and 1.5m distancing.
These are exceptional circumstances we are facing so it’s important we all remain vigilant with safety and hygiene. Thanks for being sensible and respecting others and abiding by Covid 19 safety