Be the community group at Bellingen Community Markets!
Community groups from within the Bellingen Shire can apply to participate in our community group program and assist our regular staff at the markets on the third Saturday of the month.
As you know, volunteering is vital to the life and dynamics of an active and healthy community and we thank you for your support.
Our aim is to continue to return positive cultural, commercial, social and financial benefits to the people in our shire.
It’s as simple as 1,2,3
- Complete the application form click here to apply.
- If successful you group will be allocated a Date
- Turn up and participate on the day
How it works…..
- Provide a minimum of 6 adults from your group
- Assist with setup from 6am – 8am
- Assist with pack up from 2pm to 4pm
- Free 3×3 market stall on the day to promote your organisation, sell raffle tickets and goods as discussed and approved with BCM Manager.
- Your members will be at each entrance gate (Church, Park, and Ford Streets) with a collection bucket to receive donations from visitors from 9am – 2pm.
- Please ensure your bucket collection is not promoted as an entry fee to BCM event
- Please do not harass visitors for donations
- All volunteers collecting donations are to be identifiable to the public by wearing your organisations uniform and supply volunteers with name tags identifying your organisation (logo etc).
- Observe safe OH&S practices in accordance with the Act and BCM OH&S guidelines.
It’s your mission, should you accept it, to help BCM keep our visitors walking away thinking…..
Bellingen Community Markets…not just a marketplace but a great place to be.
Download our community group brief