Please help keep our community covid free and adhere to the following:
Do not attend if unwell
Take a picture with your phone of the QR code above and register
Read the Covid-19 Safety Information here
Download Covid-19 Safety App (not compulsory) Covid safety app
Read “What you Can and Cant Do” during Covid-19 Covid rules
Create your own Covid19 Safety Plan before attending
- Line up in morning as per usual (see separate instructions)
- PLEASE DO NOT OFFER SAMPLES OF ANY FOOD !
- Keep 1.5m social distancing
- Wear gloves,wash and sanitize hands regularly
- We recommend you wear a mask
- Supply sanitizer on your table for customers
- Wipe/spray products and surfaces with disinfectant throughout day
- Make signs asking visitors to sanitize and keep 1.5m distance
- Only 2 people in a 3m stall and 4 in a 6m stall and so on
- Please have right money for stall fee
- Adhere to all signage around park. There are a few “one ways”
- Report any unsafe practices to Coordinators or Manager
- Take away your rubbish at end of day. Please don’t place in our skip bins
FOOD VENDORS please also carry out the following:
- Always follow strict hygeine and have sanitizer at your stall
- Don’t allow visitors to congregate at your stall
- Encourage customers to take food away to eat
- Takeaway food utensils and plates must be recyclable. No plastics !
- Food making utensils/plates to be washed in hot soapy water
- Create traffic flow strategies for ordering and collecting food
- Place big bright dots or alike on ground so customers queue 1.5m apart
- July market saw food area queues blocking walking paths and customers where not 1.5m distancing, so please do everything in your power to ensure spacing and less congestion
There are only 3 entrances open
A/B on Church St, C/D on Park St, E/F on Ford St
The smaller gates on Creek Lane, Ford and Park St are blocked off, along with the roundabout gates on Church St. The main gates will be sectioned off for entry and exit. It will be challenging directing foot traffic to smoothly flow a certain way while keeping at a 1.5m distance, but with your support and sensibility of visitors, anything is possible.
Unfortunately we may have to move some stall sites to accommodate the changes. We will let you know if this affects your site. Your understanding and cooperation is much appreciated.
Please be vigilant with safety and hygeine and help us remind visitors of distancing. We wan’t to stay safe n’ sound n’ happy on market day and continue to operate every month.